4.06.2009

Inspiration not perspiration

Inspiration not perspiration
Inspiration not perspiration

Since spring is calling my name out loud already, i decided that i am once again, going on shopping spree. Hope no one notices the bills piling. Fingers crossed shall we?


Jacket: Comme des Garcons, Jeans: True Religion, Red High Top Sneakers: Jim Greco, Yellow High Top Sneakers: Maison Martin Margiela, Shirt: Agyness Deyn House of Holland, Bag: Chanel SS 2009 Collection

AND I am also in a bad need of a fashion revamp. So here goes my shot to picking bits of fashion crap to ogle on the next few months. There's so much inspiration this season since fashion labels have been so keen on showcasing their collections.



I am also feeling curly hair. Like really really curly hair. I dunno what I'll look in in but i am very willing to give it a try. As for the shoes, I'm still torn between Jim Greco and Martin Margiela's High top sneakers. Kaaa.. If Margiela has the same design in red, I might pick it.

Let me dream of more spring and summer and I'll get back to you in a bit,

You know you love me,
-xoxo-

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...