8.17.2010

Elle Magazine's September issue featuring Kim Kardashian and Justin Bieber

Elle Magazine's September issue featuring Kim Kardashian and Justin Bieber
Elle Magazine's September issue featuring Kim Kardashian and Justin Bieber

Okay, here's the thing. I don't really like to talk about people who make it in the tabloids most of the time, let alone enjoy watching photos of em (unless you're Lilo or Paris) but this one, this one I just have to talk about. And YES this sparks major hotness and gossip points combined. Lo and behold!

Honestly, I like the photos, no, I love the photos, Kim Kardashian looked really good with all that styling and Justin Bieber, well, he looked good as well. The shoot was inspired by the 1976 film, The Graduate and these photos are set to be published this coming September. I told you September would be a crazy month for fashion and bloggers. There's just too much to blog about.



Looking at Justin Bieber's face, I am sure that this, for him is more of an answered prayer than work. I can tell. Ha. And as for Kim, well, stay dressed, you look gorgeous. Ha.


Now everything's cleared, Im not taken for a loop anymore. I have mixed emotions though. Other than that I think that the photoshoot is A-mazing, it's definitley bloggable and I am so sure you had your own fair share of head scratching session as well.
These photos are gorgeous. no?
Well? Tell me whatchathink?!
Cheers!
photo credits: hollywire

6 comments :

Rajasee Ray said...

great blog! very well organized - and a great read! thanks for your comment on mine!

Madame A. said...

Oh wow, i never thought of em two to grace on a fashion magazine but since its here, i have to give it to them. Kim looks stunning and Justin also.

Fernanda dauphine said...

I really didn't see them together at all and in an elle editorial...

fashionstylerocks.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

@ Fernanda: It's not out yet, but they will be featured in Elle Magazine's September issue. :)

Jude said...

*Too* hilarious about Justin's face in that photo! They both look great!

Bobby said...

Bieber with that iPad, just too cute.. love your blog btw! Men's fashion just doesn't get enough attention in the industry. Check out my blog too ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...