4.25.2013

Vogue Mexico featuring Anja Rubik for their May 2013 Issue

Vogue Mexico featuring Anja Rubik for their May 2013 Issue



Hi ladies and fembots! my apologies for hibernating but I am back! With a bang that is.



Feast your eyes on Vogue's May 2013 issue featuring the iconic Anja Rubik. She is gracing the covers with an asymmetrical metallic dress by Anthony Vaccarello. Kudos to Marcin Tyszka for this wonderful shot.

Don't you just love this look? Isn't Anja just divine?

Well? Tell me whatchathink?


Cheers!
Photo credits: Vogue Mexico

3 comments :

Partywear saree said...

Hi, exactly where did you get this info can you please support this with some proof or you might say some very good reference as I and others will actually enjoy. This details is actually great and I will say will usually be helpful if we attempt it possibility free. So if you can back it up. That may really support us all. And this may well bring some good repute for you.

Side Street Style said...

Glad to see you back blogging, Anja looks AMAZING by the way - great vogue cover

Laura x
www.sidestreetstyle.com

Bollywood replica outfits for men said...

Pretty good post. I found your website perfect for my needs. Thanks for sharing the great ideas.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...