8.19.2013

Vogue Paris Featuring Saskia de Brauw in YSL for September 2013

Vogue Paris Featuring Saskia de Brauw in YSL for September 2013

This model is my newest eye-candy nowadays. Ladies and fembots, feast your eyes on top model Saskia de Brauw as she gets featured in Vogue Paris for their September 2013 issue. Before you go into asking all these ridiculous questions, NO I am not flipping to the other side, NO we are not close but i wish for us to be, and YES she is legit. Top Model No. 1 on Models.com.


I dunno 'bout you but I just love how androgynous she looks in this cover and on all of the photos and videos I have stalked online. She is gorgeous. And because androgynous-looking models such as Andrej Pejić are now causing a major hype in the fashion world, I am joining the bandwagon and revealing another model to add in the cart. Kudos to Mert & Marcus for this beautiful shot, though I'm not quite sure who the stylist is/are; Saskia is wearing Yves Saint Laurent in this cover.

Well? Isn't she divine or what?

Tell me whatchathink?

Cheers!
Photo credits: Fashionising/Vogue Paris

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...