5.28.2009

Lady Gaga for Rolling Stone Magazine

Lady Gaga for Rolling Stone Magazine
Lady Gaga for Rolling Stone Magazine

It's been ages since my last post, been busy with a lot of things going on with my narcissistic-ish life of unending pampering since my mom told me that i my face has aged and quintessential beautification and all that jazz. Anyhoo, i scribbled the net and look what i found!



It's the June issue of Rolling Stone featuring Lady Gaga with her bubbled dress. Im a very very big fan of Lady Gaga but I'm not all crazy with her hair and make up. I just don't have the "right" stomach for it. But what the heck I need some Gaga in my life. P-P-P-pfu*K her face! I I really love the kind of music she brings, it's so, bouncy-sexy-shit (whatever that is) and she used to be a man. Ha.

Here's a Gaga one liner:
my attraction to women is purely physical




Cheers!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...