6.10.2009

I don't care if i'll be manorexic. at least ill die happy.

I don't care if I'll be manorexic. at least ill die happy.
I don't care if I'll be manorexic. at least ill die happy.

Noticed why I've been away from the limelight lately? I have been packing on weight like Oprah on crack. It's been a month and i swore myself to starvation but my body just doesn't seem to be willing enough to help me in this narcissistic simple endeavor to look rail thin.



And I am not even joking.

My friend told me that i did not exert any effort at all. Shes dead WRONG. She has no idea on the lengths i was able to reach just to stay on at least a hundred and tenty. Urgh.

did extensive research, look what i found.



What do you think? How does it make you feel?

Cheers!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...