1.19.2015

You know, something stinks around here. And it's not fish.

You know, something stinks around here. And it's not fish.


Was in tears during the first half of the music video then when I saw Raina Hein from ANTM everything just came to a halt! LOL! It was a good music video from Maroon 5 nonetheless; I enjoyed every minute of it.

If your asking me if the weddings are fake? I bet on my shiny new pair of Manolo Blahnik, YES! Do I hate them for it? Of course, not. It's a music video you guys, what do you expect? It's not like they are running a charitable organization or something. You all should learn to relax and enjoy the music video for what it's cracked up to be it really is. Also, with all the advancements of technology, shouldn't you be Little Miss Skeptic?

Like I always say, "Suspension of disbelief". That said, here's the full music video of Sugar. Enjoy!


Well? Isn't Adam Levine hot or what? Share this post if you agree!


- FASHION DOOHICKEy


Proof of Shady-ness: http://bit.ly/1IUVAhD

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...