9.15.2009

Fashion Week: Alexander Wang SS 2010 Collection

Fashion Week: Alexander Wang SS 2010 Collection
Fashion Week: Alexander Wang SS 2010 Collection

It's Fashion week once again and I'm sure lotsa blogs would be ranting about pretty much the same thing. Last year I was taken aback with Alexander Wang's SS and FW 2009 collection, I loved it!, I just knew back then that 2010 would be a collection we all would be looking forward to.



NOT. Oh my god, it was really really painful to see his collection, not that they were ugly and all, i just don't find it appealing. They are good clothes of course, i give you that, but there's just something missing in the collection or maybe I've seen some of the clothes before (in lookbook. Ha). Good thing Natasha Poly and Lily Donaldson was there to rock the collection, they were awesome!

Here are some pics, I have some personal favorites though.



Word came out that Alexander Wang's SS 2010 collection is inspired from vintage collegiate sportswear. I also think that collegiate vintage clothes would come out in many other runways from other designers this season.

BTW, check out the shoes, aren't they to die for or what?


Well, how do you like Alexander Wang's collection pieces? tell me what you think.

Cheers!
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...