7.31.2012

Ash Stymest and Agyness Deyn for Dr. Martens 2012 Spring/Summer Ad Campaign

Ash Stymest and Agyness Deyn for Dr. Martens 2012 Spring/Summer Ad Campaign


I thought that his marriage would be the end of his modeling career. I can be wrong. I still find myself falling in love with Ash Stymest over again despite the fact that he is already married and he has a child. God, no wonder the sudden rise of infidel people are blowing like pancakes on crack noh?. Shall we?


Anyway, I don't care if it took me forever to post this. I still am going to post this. Ha.

Ladies and fembots, feast your eyes on Dr. Martens' Spring / Summer 2012 Ad Campaign featuring Ash Stymest and the lovely I wish they got married for real, they could have been an awesome couple Agyness Deyn entitled First Love. #FirstAndForever







Don't the both of them look absolutely adorable? I am a huge fan of Agyness Deyn as well. I am in love with her fashion sense. She actually is one of the trendiest models I know. Also, it surprises to know that the city miles on Agyness' face is nowhere to be found. She still looks like she is in her early twenties. Ash, also looks delish in these photos. I don't really have anything negative to say to the both of em. This is a really good Ad Campaign by Dr. Martens. Kudos!


Well? Don't you just love Ash and Aggy together? Don't they look good together? Noh? I thought so too.

Well?

Tell me whatchathink?!

Cheers!
photo credits: dailymalemodels

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...