7.03.2012

A drop/change in taste? I'm not quite sure.

A drop/change in taste? I'm not quite sure yet. More of having a moment maybe.


I consider myself the last fembot that adores drag, blue eyeshadows, and all things "shinning, shimmering, splendid" and I cannot seem to transcend from Manolo's to H&M. Not yet, I think. I dunno, maybe it's because of my huge love for Jimmy James, or glittery sequin undergarments I have sewn quite a few years back, perhaps it's my uncanny affinity for public transport (yes, till now I am still saving up for a car, which by the way, is way waaay above my pay grade), or maybe it's the rain. 



Time Check: 3:18 AM

Can't really go back to sleep. Slept at around 8 PM and woke up at 1 AM. I tried reading myself to sleep but after 2 books and 5 chapters later I decided to put it down, the book catches my fancy and it grows on me too fast. It's too awesome and I do not limit time when I read. I might probably end up awake at 7. A big 'No-No' can't risk sleeping the whole waking day. (By the way, I recommend reading this book, if you have a childlike sense of wonder that is.)


My sleeping cycle has changed drastically. I now normally sleep early in the morning and end up waking late in the afternoon. Yes I will surely miss the sun. What I don't get about it is me feeling depressed after more than 8 hours of sleep. Why-o-why? Is it just me or is something whipping up in the storm?


Or maybe I'm just having one of those days too often. Noh? How I got myself into this? I have absolutely no clue. In fact, I'm not really sure why I am ranting here. I just feel like saying random things though. By the way, was talking about fashion earlier and my sinister nonchalance lead me to this. It's Lanvin's Spring 2013 collection and I am immediately floored. (at least I feel something)


A lot of pretty interesting designs in this collection. I must say, I love it. Beginning to see the loose pants in the runways. My style definitely. I am kinda eyeing on the footwear of the models here though. Does anyone know what they are? Been meaning to find one of those.

Well?

Tell me whatchathink?!

Cheers!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...