12.09.2011

Stop. Rewind. and Freeze. What? This Is Him Now?

Stop. Rewind. and Freeze. What? This Is Him Now?

I thought to myself: 'Ooher, who is this cutie? Is he one of those musician-turned-model type of guy?'. There was a ringing in my head when I read the words 'Tyler Posey'. I thought there was something familiar with his sexy grin too. Ah, yes.

No one told me that he's all grown up now. I remember him way, way back in the movie 'Maid in Manhattan' as the smart and shy child of Jennifer Lopez. In all honesty I thought that his career ended there. Until I stumbled upon his photos.


He is very good looking, I would have never recognized him had I not done a background check. Thank God for my curiosity and for my affinity with good looking guys. Ha.



Isn't Tyler Posey hot now that he's all grown up?

Well?

Tell me whatchathink?!

Cheers!
photo credits: sawdust

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...