9.06.2011

Featuring Ash Stymest and Agyness Deyn for Dr. Martens Fall/Winter 2011 Ad Campaign.

Featuring Ash Stymest and Agyness Deyn for Dr. Martens Fall/Winter 2011 Ad Campaign.
OMG! OMG! OMG! I cannot believe my eyes. For the first time, a collaboration of two of my favorite models of all time! You guys! feast your eyes the new Dr. Martens Fall/ Winter 2011 Ad Campaign featuring the faces of Agyness Deny and Ash Stymest. I am lost for words. They both are fabulous, absolutely fabulous!

It's been ages since I last seen Agyness Deyn gracing the covers of any ad campaign, It's a good thing she landed on Dr. Martens and with Ash Stymest. Together, they both look A-mazing it tell you! 
Words cannot describe how happy and thrilled I am to see both of them in an ad. I just love both of them. Watch out ladies and fembots. Agyness and Ash are back with a bang! Now tell me, who finds these photos amazing?
 





Here's a little treat to all of you, just a little something to get you guys going. An Ad Campaign as beautiful as this needs music and voice right? You know, the whole nine yards. Ladies? let us all ogle on this till our heads flip and do a cartwheel.

 And oh, P.S. you're welcome. Ha.

Well? Isn't this Ad Campaign stellar or what?

Tell me whatchathink?!

Cheers!
photocredits: rocknroyal
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...