12.14.2008

Lets Recite: A Dollar A Day Keeps Weight Gain Away

Lets Recite: A Dollar A Day Keeps Weight Gain Away
Lets Recite: A Dollar A Day Keeps Weight Gain Away


So i was surfing the net to further research on my original manorexia stick thin diet, lo and behold, i stumbled upon a very interesting way of dieting. Ladies and fembots these are my new dietitians, Christopher and Kerri, well they don't have the whole manorexia thing going on but i am choosing this couple for their superb innovation of cost cutting and weight loss rituals. Say hi kiddies..





Well Christopher and Kerri are both teachers, one day by some conspiracy of heaven and hell, i dont know which, they started a very peculiar and interesting way of spending a dollar a day. Seriously, just a dollar, as in, 1$. And that's in the language i am almost familiar with. I was just blown away by these peoples choice of recreational fun; Which by the way, is charming me head on. You can check them out here.

Moving on...

Going over their site, which by the way is small and very informative, i was gobbsmacked with inspiration that i just got a pen and paper and started to jot down what i think would work best for my 65 pound choppping spree.




Take that for one dollar. I just have to bear with this rewarding sacrifice for a bit of time, who knows i will be like a walking cancer in no time already.

Anyway, speaking of such rewarding tragedies, this is my version of Dorothy Parker's Syptom Recital:



"My soul is crushed, my spirit sore;
I do not like me any more.
I cavil, quarrel, grumble, grouse.
I ponder on the narrow house.
I shudder at the thought of men....
I will be anorexic again."





Tell me whatchathink?!

Cheers!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...