8.24.2010

Cindy Crawford for Tsum Fall 2010 Ad Campaign

Cindy Crawford for Tsum Fall 2010 Ad Campaign
Cindy Crawford for Tsum Fall 2010 Ad Campaign

Back when supermodels ruled the fashion scene, Cindy Crawford was a name ubiquitous to all. I mean, who could ever forget that staggering physique and yes, the mole too! I am however, perplexed and I am certainly in awe at how, to this very day, she is able to deliver pictures that just puts me back in 80's, the Fashion Era.




Cindy Crawford still has it. I say she gave Tsum a run for their money. Ha. She's back, and she's back with a BANG! Kudos to Mert & Marcus too, for taking this gorgeous photo.
Anyhooha, Don't you just loooove glamor, style, sophistication and Cindy Crawford?

Well?

Tell me whatchathink?!

Cheers!
photo credits: fashionising
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...