8.03.2010

Lady Gaga for Vanity Fair UK

Lady Gaga for Vanity Fair UK
Lady Gaga for Vanity Fair UK

This is the third and the last installment of my August 3 random Cheesemax! My eyes popped out and my brains fell out of my head and did a cartwheel upon laying my eyes on this fabulous, fabulous post. These pictures are so stellar it would make your eyes glint like effin stars! That said, Lo and behold!

“I have this weird thing that if I sleep with someone they’re going to take my creativity from me through my vagina.” - Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga sets the cover of British Vanity Fair for their 2010 September issue and I tell you it sparks MAJOR hotness points. I absolutely love Lady Gaga! Here are some of her undeniably gorgeous photos taken by the infamous Nick Knight! Absolutely love!


I dunno why every time she poses for a Magazine, a music video, anything digital, I find my jaw drop to the floor in sheer appreciation?! I just love this woman, everything about her screams cool and fabulous! Are you a Lady Gaga fan too? Oh I know you are!


Well? Is she hotness or what?!

Tell me whatchathink?!

Cheers!
photo credits: community
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...