8.24.2009

Miss Venezuela wins Miss Universe 2009

Miss Venezuela wins Miss Universe 2009
Miss Venezuela wins Miss Universe 2009

The question "Who wins Miss Universe 2009?" is now answered.



Congratulations! to Venezuela's Miss Stefanía Fernández Krupij. I just knew she would bag the crown. Oh well Venezuela did it again!



I had a few good laughs while watching the whole pageant online, first reason is that Miss Kosovo looked like Audrey Hepburn in "Breakfast at Tiffany's" with her whole get up. You be the judge:



the only way that's getting in that outfit is that it isn't black Turn it black and it would pretty much be a done deal .



The other thing that tickled me was the fact that the uber fabulous Andre Leon Talley was near to chewing the soon crowned Miss Universe while asking her his question, like he kinda want to eat her alive if she answered the question right. Ha.

AND...



Heidi, Heidi, Heidi, why did you let yourself go?

Anyhooha, here are the other finalists:


1st Place: Dominican Republic - Ada Aime de la Cruz



2nd Place: Kosovo - Marigona Dragusha



3rd Place: Australia - Rachael Finch


4th Place: Puerto Rico - Mayra Matos

Oh, here's a question:
do you think politics was involved in the Miss Universe 2009 competition? I didn't see any Asians in the top 15. Just wondering.



Well?

Cheers!
photo credits: getty

4 comments :

Fashionista said...

It's obvious, politics existed in the competition.

here's a hint:
*no Asians got through the top 15
*majority (like MAJOR) of the judges were from the U.S.
*No pure Blacks

the list goes on and on. Donald trump is a maniac!

I love the winner though. :)

Madame A. said...

Politics will always be present in competitions. I am not surprised that the Miss Universe pageant jumped in the wagon.

as for the winner, she's pretty.

BeeBop said...

LOL. I agree! miss Kosovo looked like Audrey Hepburn in her whole get up. I was like

"hmm.. im sure I've seen her somewhere" LOL.

Cool Blog!

Unknown said...

I rest my case. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...