8.12.2009

You'll never look at me the way you looked at me before -Mr. S

You'll never look at me the way you looked at me before -Mr. S
You'll never look at me the way you looked at me before -Mr. S


So i was browsing the net and to my surprise, this is what caught my lovely attention, speaking of lovely, take a gooood gooood look. Shall we?


Synthesized human sperm, what do you think about that?
You think you know what straight men won't do? Think again.

Secret's out that I never thought this thing existed. I thought that this was just an old wife's tale, and i never thought people would go to such extremes for this kind of treatment. Well not to sound like a hypocrite here but if was given the chance, i know i would (give me a sperm facial any time! excuse the pun). Hah. Oh come on! don't tell me you wouldn't? I know a lot of people who would line up in front of that Spa even with a $250 dollar price tag.

With many advancements and while living in a youth obsessed world i wouldn't be surprised if in a few months someone would announce another anti-aging hulabaloo. I say I'd still dig it. Hah.

oh, speaking of sperm, have you seen this HBO original series?


Isn't just hott? Well? You digg?

Cheers!


No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...